Located in the hills of southern Tennessee, Enjoy the great outdoors and our community with a stay at the Welcome Center Campground.
$14 per night. Click Here for Reservation Information
- Located @ sites 2 & 3
- Run for 30 seconds for drinking
- Parents please accompany your kids.
- Close door & lid to stop flies.
- Wash hands after use.
Fires and Grills
- Grill for use only charcoal.
- Put fire out when leaving campground or sleeping.
- No gasoline or accelerants for campfires.
- Do not break branches off the trees or cut down trees.
The Welcome Center Gate
- The Farm is a Gated Community.
The gate is open everyday 7am–7pm.
- Exit any time by driving up to the gate and it will open automatically.
Directions to The Farm Store
Follow Farm Rd for about 1.5 miles and take the first right after 1st Road when you see the purple Farm Store sign on the road.
Supplies available at The Farm Store (964-4356) & in Summertown